Media and Downloads
New approaches to old problems always create excitement, sometimes generate controversy and are ultimately succesful when they turn into positive action. IDG’s Native-to-Native model of sustainable energy development is no exception.
From our earliest projects in New Zealand, to our growing presence in Hawaii and the Pacific region, IDG has caught the attention of governemnt, business and community leaders. as well as the news media.
In fact, our PONO method-Policy change, Open processes, No violations and real Opurtunities for communities-has generted a great deal of traditional and online coverage in a very short time. As a company dedicated to fundamentally changing the public conversation- and government policies-relating to energy, we’re delighted.
We think there will be continuing interest in what IDG is doing to advance geothermal development in a community-friendly way. So, stay tuned!
New Zealand (Aotearoa)
- Taheke 8C & Adjoining Blocks
- Te Ahi o Maui Geothermal Development
- Hawaii News Now – “Oahu Company Wants to Tap More Geothermal Energy”
- Pacific Business News – Premium Content Article October 21, 2011 Issue
- Honolulu Civil Beat – Pele’s Potential Article July 7, 2011
- Pacific Business News – Premium Content Article May 20, 2011 Issue
- Pacific Business News – Premium Content Article October 29, 2010 Issue
- Hawaii Business Magazine November 2010 Issue
- Hawaii Island Community Meeting #1 – Puna (Pahoa Community Center)
- Hawaii Island Community Meeting #2 – Hilo (University of Hawaii at Hilo: Campus Center)
- Maui Community Meeting #1 – Pukalani (Hannibal Tavares Community Center)
- Hawaii Island Community Meeting #3 – Waimea / Kona (Hawaii Island)
- Waimanalo Geothermal Summit – October 15, 2011
Letters of Support
- Tumu Te Heuheu Letter of Support for IDG
- Eastland Group, CEO Matt Todd - Confirmation of IDG as Partner in Te Ahi o Maui Development